The equipment in your Chicago home or business provides you with the warm air and ventilation you need during the cold winter months. Our HVAC technicians are well-versed and experienced in installing gas and electric boilers and furnaces, and if you have an older model or an energy-inefficient model, we can recommend new heating equipment that will help you achieve your energy goals.
Heating Equipment Services
Our licensed HVAC contractors can help you find the right furnace or boiler for your building, install your new heating equipment and remove all the old heating equipment.
- Recommendations on Energy-Efficient Furnaces and Boilers
- Free Estimates on Equipment
- Timely Installations
- Removal and Disposal of Old Equipment
We install high-quality, durable Bumham and HTP gas and electric boilers. Choose between cast iron and stainless steel with modulating controls. We even install wall-mounted and stackable units.
- Cast Iron Bumham Series 3 Boiler
- High-Efficiency HTP UFT Boiler
- High-Efficiency HTP EFT Boiler
- High-Efficiency HTP Pioneer Boiler
We are proud to be your authorized Trane dealer in Chicago. Our licensed HVAC technicians can help you choose the right model and size furnace for your home or business. Choose from our list of energy-efficient gas and electric furnaces or call us and get all your furnace questions answered.
- XB80 80 Percent Efficiency
- XV80 80 Percent Efficiency
- XB90 90+ Percent Efficiency
- XR95 90+ Percent Efficiency
- S9V2 90+ Percent Efficiency
- XC95 90+ Percent Efficiency
Choose from our list of standard and tankless water heaters from HTP, Navien and Bradford White. We offer everything from high-efficiency tankless water heaters to 75-gallon standard water heaters. If you are not sure which type of water heater would be best for your building, we can help you find the right one.
- High-Efficiency HTP Crossover
- High-Efficiency HTP Phoenix Light Duty
- Navien Tankless Water Heater NPEA Series
- Navien Tankless Water Heater NPES Series
- Bradford White Standard Water Heaters 40 to 75 Gallon
Additional Heating and Cooling Services
When you purchase a new furnace or boiler, it is important to think of the long-term as well as the short-term when it comes to routine and emergency maintenance.