Enhance the quality of air in your home with state-of-the-art air-cleaning systems from Althoff Industries
Pollution in your indoor air can lead to all kinds of health complications – from infections and allergic reactions to asthma and other respiratory problems.
To fight mold and mildew – along with allergens and residue from cigarette smoke, pet hair and other contaminants – you need a whole-house filtration system that gets to the root of air-quality issues in your home.
With quality equipment from Trane, Althoff Industries offers air-quality systems that remove bacteria, pollen, animal dander and other pollutants as small as 0.01 microns–that’s 18,000 times smaller than the head of a pin.
Our equipment options include:
- Aprilaire Air Purifier, which captures and kills airborne pathogens such as bacteria, viruses and mold and re-purifies your indoor air as many as eight times an hour
- Germicidal UV Lamps, which silently zap the mold and bacteria that can grow in the moist environment of your air conditioning or indoor coils, preventing circulation of these contaminants through your home.
To learn more about our air cleaners, contact us today.
- Removes 94% of pollen and mold
- Removes 72% of airborne bacteria and fungi
- Removes 56% of dust particles
- Permanently traps indoor allergens that can lead to respiratory problems
- Traps 98% of pollen and mold spores
- Permanently captures at least 97% of bacteria and fungi
- Traps 96% of pet dander and respirable dust
- Traps <75% of tobacco smoke and smog
- Provides more than 10 times the filtering media used in standard 1″ furnace filters
- Installed in the ductwork of the central air system
- Unique combination of UV-C light and activated carbon
- Effectively reduces odor-causing volatile organic compounds (VOCs)